FRC is reopening this Sunday. We are not sure if we will need two services. So, we will be starting with just one service this Sunday at 10:30 AM. We can have up to 25 people in the sanctuary, including the worship team and those that work the technology. If there is overflow, we can have 20 people in the back hall to watch the service on TV.
The 10:30 AM FRC Facebook live stream will continue for those that choose to stay home.
Please know that the church will be thoroughly sanitized before you come. There will be hand sanitizer at the entrances and throughout the church. The bathrooms will be available and equipped with disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, soap, and water.
PLEASE KNOW THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO CHURCH, YOU AGREE TO AND CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
BEFORE YOU COME:
- I will contact the church on Saturday by email (email@example.com), text (201-790-4616), or phone (201-947-7240) that I will be attending service the next day.
- I will wear a face mask over my nose and mouth while at church.
- I will stand and sit in places where I will be six feet from others (not counting my own family). I will not shake hands and avoid physical contact.
- I will check my temperature before coming to church: if you have one, please do not come to church.
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- I will keep my face covering or mask on at all times except for receiving Communion.
- I will sanitize my hands before entering the building.
- I will observe social distancing at all times.
- I will follow the markings on the pews and sit only in the marked seating.
- Since there will be no passing of baskets for your offering, please leave your offering in the basket provided at the entrance and exit areas.
DURING THE SERVICE:
- I will not change seats during a service.
- There will be no passing of offering baskets.
- No physical greeting from one another will be exchanged during the service.
AFTER THE SERVICE:
- You will be dismissed by pew (last pew first out)·
- I understand that I need to immediately exit the sanctuary or Fellowship Hall after the end of the worship service.
- I will move beyond the church entrance for fellowship while maintaining social distancing.
- I will continue to wear my face covering or mask until I leave the church property.
Life everywhere and in everything is not normal yet, but we hope that FRC will continue to point you to our great savior, who provides us with a sense of normalcy in whatever difficulty and challenge we are facing.
SPECIAL NOTE: WHILE FRC WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS CONSISTENT WITH PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES' ADVICE, PARISHIONERS AND GUESTS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ASSUME THE RISK OF CONTRACTING COVID-19 ANY TIME THEY ENTER A PUBLIC SPACE, SINCE SUCH PRECAUTIONS DO NOT ELIMINATE THE RISK OF INFECTION.